Frequently asked questions
I posted a comment. Why can't I see it on the site?
It may be pending approval. All comments submitted must be approved prior to being posted on the site. We do this to ensure that only appropriate content is displayed. We appreciate your patience.
Are my comments edited?
No. Comments are not edited during the reviewing process to preserve the integrity of the submissions received. Comments are either approved or rejected.
What is PaivaNetto.com’s moderation policy?
We reserve the right to remove any comments that are identified as inappropriate. Examples of these types of infractions are comments that:
• Contain any material which violates or infringes the rights of any person;
• Contain abusive, off-topic, or foul language;
• Promote threats of violence or hatred of any kind;
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, or contain other offensive terminology;
• Have links to other sites, solicitations, and/or advertising spam.
What kind of comment can I write?
We welcome the free exchange of ideas among PaivaNetto.com’s readers. The comments are intended to be civil, friendly conversations. Please treat other participants with respect and in a way that you would want to be treated. You are responsible for what you say. And please, stay on topic. If you have any questions, requests, or suggestions, please contact us.
Can I delete or edit my comment once it is posted?
No. You can’t change or remove your comment once it is posted. Please proofread your comment before submitting.